Wool Dryer balls are reusable, natural and chemical free alternative to conventional fabric softener or dryer sheets. Dryer balls save time and energy by reducing the drying time by 10-25%.
- Cost effective as it saves money and lasts longer. Perfect for sheets and towels. Wool dryer balls can be re-used for years. 7 cm in diameter.
- Dryer balls help to soften clothes naturally. No chemicals and fit for skin sensitives too .
- Naturally softens your delicate fabrics. Perfect for baby diapers!
- Handmade wool balls are crafted using the finest wool to give your clothes a luxurious, ultra soft, static free feel.
- Reduces your drying time by up to 25% for larger loads and up to 40% for smaller loads.
- Try scenting the dryer balls by placing a few drops of essential oil (lavender, lemon, etc) on each ball. This will lightly scent your clothes!
- Keep dryer balls away from pets. They will think they are fun toys and will run off with them. However, if you are fine letting your dog play with them and getting them dirty, our dryer balls also make safe and excellent fetch toys! They are great for both indoor and outdoor play as an alternative use.
- Reduce static further by making sure clothing is not over-dried. Try taking clothes out sooner than you usually do.
|Product Dimensions||24 x 15 x 8 cm|